Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Whoa, it's been a while! New blog focus: Gaming!

It's been over three years since my last post, and a lot has happened. First, I met my fiancée 24 days after my last post, which is probably the main factor for falling off the wagon. You know how that goes. I also returned to school, and it looks like I'll finally, actually be getting a degree (actually two), although only Associates, for now. I really have no idea what's next for me, whether it's going back to work and trying to get my unsubsidized loans paid off, or continuing on at Portland State University in an TBD major. One thing that I've really enjoyed in the past few years is Urban Exploring. Here's a shot of me in a Cold War Era nuclear missile silo!


And another of me in a 20-foot drain approximately 200 ft below the city streets!



Anyway, I've been wanting an outlet to enthuse about my PC gaming interests, so I'm going to start a new series on here in which I highlight different indie games and why you should consider checking them out. Look for the first in this series very soon.

-Jov

5 comments:

  1. GB Instagram, OG Instagram, Instagram plus, and other mods are excellent to download the videos, stories and photos from Instagram. I have downloaded the GB Instagram by Insta Mods from Insta Mods, which is the original site that has fully featured mods of Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! cmd368

    ReplyDelete
  3. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. Joker

    ReplyDelete
  4. เกม SLOT ในตอนนี้ pg slot
    ถึงแม้ทีแรกๆของเกม pg slot บางทีก็อาจจะมองไม่ค่อยแจ่มใสมากแค่ไหน และก็ไม่เห็นเลยว่าอนาคตเกมพนันประเภทนี้จะอยู่ถัดมาได้หรือเปล่า แต่ว่าผู้ใดจะไปมั่นใจว่าเกมที่มองไม่น่าไปต่อได้กลับได้รับความพึงพอใจจากหลายค่ายเกม แล้วก็จับไปปรับปรุงเพิ่มเติมอีกป้ายความผิดปรารถนาของผู้เล่นเข้าไปให้ได้มากที่สุด ทำให้เปลี่ยนเป็นเกมเข้าถึงง่ายได้ทั้งยังจากคอมพิวเตอร์รวมทั้งโทรศัพท์มือถือ มีเงินรางวัลเกมให้ชิงกันจำนวนไม่ใช่น้อย รวมทั้งที่สำคัญเป็นมีความเสถียรภาพสำหรับการเชื่อมต่อเพิ่มขึ้นเรื่อยๆเล่นพนันได้แบบไม่มีสะดุด ทั้งยังมากับความมากมายหลายของต้นแบบเกมที่บอกเลยว่าเยอะขึ้นทุกๆวัน ทำให้เกมพนันประเภทนี้กลับมาฟื้นคืนชีวิตและก็แปลงเป็นเกมพนันยอดฮิตไปได้จนกระทั่งเดี๋ยวนี้นั้นเอง

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with quialty content.
    How to Tag a Business on Facebook

    ReplyDelete